Engage at Bett 2017 in London
The Bett education ICT show will be held on 25-28 January and Double First will once again be there on stand D400 with a great team and facilities to demonstrate our Engage school management information system and school accounting software.
We'll be there to answer your questions and to demonstrate areas of Engage for existing customers and those of you that want to find out more.
We'll have several highly experienced members of our Yeovil-based team at London ExCeL, including:
- Technical Director Paul Rastall
- Software Development Manager Ian Haig-Brown
- Customer Engagement Manager Holly Nicholls
- Senior Test Systems Engineer Jeremy Redward
- Technical Support Developer Matthew Fillary
- Support Services Consultant Nick Eastment
- Support Services Consultant Ros Beck
- Cloud Administrator Adam Palmer
Also present will be Sales Director Richard Jones, Education Consultant Jon Cronin and our new School Account Directors, Ben Johnston and Peter Heginbotham.
If you'd like to secure a priority appointment on our Bett stand, D400, please complete this form with your preferred date and time and we'll come back to you to fix up the specifics and confirm the name of your host.
To register a pass for the show, please visit the Bett Show registration page.