Engage v2015.05 released
This month's release focuses on a series of incremental improvements to Engage across security, co-curricular attendance, assessments, curriculum, contacts, fees, timetable, examinations, and portal speed. The requirements have evolved from customer feedback directly, at user groups and via our Share Ideas portal.
New features and changes include:
- Minimum password quality standards have been increased
- Attendance records that have already been saved for periods or sessions can be batch updated
- Further validation has been added for deleting Year Group Classes from an Academic Year
- A new Source of Payment field has been added to the Post Receipts and Refunds Entry screens in Fees
- The Candidate Examination Fees report has been optimised to deliver the screen faster for large volumes of data
- Speed has been optimised in several areas of the Portals (see release notes for details)
- Plus a series of other improvements.
Engage v2015.05 is the latest release from our programme of continual product improvement, to which all existing customers of our school management information system enjoy free access.