Engage 2014.10 and Activities released
Double First has announced the latest release of its school management information system, Engage. This also includes the first phase release of a brand new product for the Portals. Activities provides a rich suite if customisable tools for schools to manage a broad range of extra-curricular lessons, clubs, sports and other events. It offers full integration with other Engage modules - including Assessments, Attendance, Curriculum, Room Booking and Timetable. Activity attendance can be marked and assessments recorded.
Releases are available from the Support Centre and are free to all licensed users of the Engage MIS, in common with the company's practice for all Double First software.
- Highlights of the Engage 2014.10 release include:
- New Activities module for managing extra-curricula activities
- The Pupil Timetable screens have been updated
- Performance Tracking colour progress levels are now included in the marksheet data exported to excel.
- Weekly Staff Timetables can be exported to PDF
- Room booking entries now appear automatically on allocated Staff Timetables
- Bookings for individual rooms can be exported to PDF by week
- A range of additional fields have been made available in Pupil Care Authority, Pupil Contacts, Pupil Current School and Staff DBS
- The Link Column button functionality has now been updated to include a new option to copy imported External Marksheet data across to selected Assessment Class Marksheets
Plus a series of further fixes and improvements.
Please refer to the release notes on the Support Centre for further information.