Engage v2014.08 released
Double First has announced the latest release of its school management information system, Engage. The company follows a programme of monthly releases, allowing schools to plan their maintenance programme to suit local conditions. Cloud installations maintained by Double First are also available.
Releases are available from the Support Centre and are free to all licensed users of the Engage MIS, in common with the company's practice for all Double First software.
Key features in the Engage v2014.08 release include:
- The Fees module now allows for VAT on fixed and percentage cross charges
- IBAN records have been updated to ensure compliance with this Direct Debit standard
- Assessment field lengths have been increased for the Subject Matter and Notes fields
- The Pupil Code has been added to the list of available Mail Merge fields
- Additional fiels have been added for Teacher Registration and Blue Card i the Staff DBS Details screen
- Greater control has been enabled for historic User Defined Fields in Mail Merge
Plus a series of further fixes and improvements.
Please refer to the release notes on the Support Centre for further information.