Engage release 2014.01
The latest release for Engage and the Engage Portals is now available.
- Academic Year Filters can display one calendar year
- Receipts can be emailed to contacts (as well as letters, invoices and statements)
- Receipts are available in the Parent Portal
- The destination of staff leavers can be recorded in more detail
- Speed of operation in Portal Lesson Planning has been improved
Plus a series of other improvements and amendments in response to school feedback.
Double First operates a policy of continuous reinvestment in its products. Engage 2014.01 and the release notes that contain the detail of changes made can be obtained from the downloads area of the Support Centre.