Database and Research Administrator
Double First are now recruiting for a Database and Research Administrator to join our Marketing Department.
The position will report to the Marketing and Events Officer, and the base for this role is negotiable depending on candidate location. Ideally within commutable distance of Yeovil, (Somerset) or Aldermaston (Berkshire)
The purpose of the role is to support the sales and marketing team with database administration and research in the independent and international school sector.
Duties include the following:
- Manage the upkeep and validation of records in Microsoft Dynamics.
- Manage contractual information and the upkeep of existing customer records.
- Perform research tasks including the collation of school details and contact information, through various research methods.
- Maintain awareness of school movements through social media platforms, school websites and industry journals and websites (such as TES).
- Contact schools where necessary, to gather further information.
- Maintain timely and accurate records of all customer and prospective customer contact.
- Contribute to the upkeep of the internal processes relating to the use of Microsoft Dynamics.
- Support the wider team with record upkeep where necessary.
- Maintain awareness of Data Protection (in particular the General Data Protection Regulations) and implement good practice.
Role Requirements are:
|Excellent attention to detail||Essential|
|Ability to self-motivate||Essential|
|Excellent IT literacy with sound working knowledge of MS Office products, in particular Excel||Essential|
|Good verbal and written communication skills, including a good telephone manner||Essential|
|Good digital analytical skills||Desirable|
|Ability to perform research tasks||Essential|
|Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics||Desirable|
|Sound knowledge of the company’s products||Desirable on application, essential prior to completion of probation|
|Experience in database management or marketing||Desirable|
|Able to work flexibly at (limited) times to accommodate the different international time zones of the company’s markets||Desirable|
|Knowledge of the independent school sector and of the ways in which schools are structured||Desirable|
|Sound knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation||Desirable on application, essential prior to completion of probation|
Wish to apply?
Double First only accepts applicants from agencies that are on its preferred suppliers list. Unsolicited information will not be considered.