Double First is proud to be the winner of The Queen's Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2016.
Working to support independent school Heads, Double First is actively endorsed by Independent Schools Association (ISA) and holds associate memberships with ACAMIS, BSME, COBIS, EARCOS, FOBISIA and the ISASA. We also attend many of the conferences of other leading associations including BSA, HMC, IAPS, ISBA, GSA, NABSS and The Society of Heads.
A close working relationship with the bodies that represent independent schools throughout the world is a valued part of our activity, to stay in touch with developments, understand requirements and to meet with many of the leading educationalists and administrators in the independent school sphere.
Double First Endorsements and Memberships — more information
Continued Company growth demands excellent staff.
Listening to feedback, being open to innovative ideas, and keeping a hand on government and political requirements in education, takes a special team of people.
Our team includes chartered accountants, former teachers and educational administrative staff, all working closely with our highly creative designers and innovative programmers to bring you unequalled software. We recruit in the UK, the Middle East, Singapore and South Africa.
Apprentice Data Migration Operative
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with a high level of accuracy to join our software development team based in Yeovil.
Purpose of the Role
- To migrate data from 3rd party systems in to Double First products
- Accuracy and a keen eye for detail
- Data manipulation
- Previous experience of SQL and Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience of coding such as VB.NET or C#
- Attention to detail
- Ability to spot mistakes in own work
- High levels of concentration
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- GCSE A-C/ 4-9 or equivalent in English and maths
- Ideally a Level 3 or equivalent qualification in IT.
Training to be provided
- Technical Certificate – designed to improve your knowledge and understanding of specific topics related to your trade.
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) – achieved through the tasks you do at work, NVQs are proof of your ability and practical skills.
- Functional Skills– general skills that are used in every job, such as Communication and Application of Number.
- IT, Software, Web and Telecoms Professionals
Closing date: 18th December 2018
Wish to apply?
Double First Recruitment
Double First only accepts applicants from agencies that are on its preferred suppliers list. Unsolicited information will not be considered.
At Double First, we recognise the importance of safeguarding in schools. We make sure that appropriate employment references are taken for all staff, to ensure maximum security and safety for all customers.
All Double First staff also carry specific photographic ID; please feel free to request this whenever a member of our team attends your premises.
All training reports from our on-site visits are scrutinised to ensure that our school customers are perfectly happy with the standard of service provided and with the expected impeccable behaviour of our team members.